Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nead help

:D

i have a Robert Warman born 1808 who married Charlotte Pasterfield born 1809.
    ive tried to find a marrage date for them but cant find them anywhere, there first son George was born in 1838 on Guernsey, plus Robert was in 70th foot regiment.
    from Guernsey they then went to Ireland where there daughter Elizabeth 1841was born.
    they then went to Manchester when Thomas 1846 was born and finally ended up in Ingrave Essex for the birth of samuel 1847.

ive tried all the parishes, army chaplin records findmypast marriage records going from 1837-1854 but no sign of them.
    can any one tell me what to do next.
    the only thing i can think of is that they never married, but i should have thought they would have in them days.

will be pleased with any help
    anndot

Are Channel Islands BMD records separate?

If they are, and were married on Guernsey, then you'd need to contact the Guernsey officials.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

This is a link to Ann's old thread about the same couple in case it helps:

Comment

There's a link in our Wiki to a site that tells you how to apply for Guernsey certificates (assuming they were married there):

Channel Islands - Family Tree Forum

Comment

Hello Anndot

click on this link below it will take you to a page in our reference section that has links for the Channel Islands

Channel Islands - Family Tree Forum
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
            This is a link to Ann's old thread about the same couple in case it helps:

http://www.familytreeforum.com/resea...lp-please.html
            I don't know if you ever purchased Robert's army record, as detailed in post 8 of your old thread, but it might well answer a lot of questions!

Comment

Working...
            X