Kapersky which one??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapersky which one??

after reading about this I was thinking of purchasing it but I am not sure which one ??? on their site it has two you can trial run
    Internet Security 2009 or Anti Virus 2009 ??? I was under the impression if you buy the suite it has the lot including Firewalls antispyware etc ?????????????
    Last edited by Guest; 18-03-09, 11:12.

There's a page where you can compare the different attributes -

Compare Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security Programs - Kaspersky Lab
    There is no absolute truth - and no final answer.

Comment

thanks Marion

Comment

Val, why dont you get it free like I did? though trial pay?

You also get a free one if you bank online with Barclays.

Buy some ink from inkclub or choose one of the other offers and you get the program free for a year.
        Last edited by Heather Positive Thinker; 18-03-09, 13:36.

Comment

thanks Heather will do , will I need anything else to run alongside it ???

Comment

I've just bought the Internet Security 2009 and it is great, would recommend it to anybody

Comment

Hi Champagne thats good to know I am doing mine tonight

Comment

Kapersky is a good bit of kit Val so much better than alot of others on the market.

Comment

thanks Brian I am a bit worried though as its only for one pc ??? if you use it on more than one its a lot dearer.

Comment

How many users you want Val and how much you paying?

Comment

I want to put it on 2 Laptops and a PC ??? but when I looked on their site its £39 for one but I just found it cheaper on amazon
                      Amazon.co.uk: kapersky

Comment

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 1User £16.04

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 1User - Ebuyer

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 3User £35.34

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 3User - Ebuyer

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 5 User Dvd £48.86

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 5 User Dvd - Ebuyer

Comment

we must of posted at same time, your link is good

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, 3-Desktop, 1 year Subscription (PC)

£18.79 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, 3-Desktop, 1 year Subscription (PC): Amazon.co.uk: Software

Comment

thanks for your link yes I think its good value for 3 pcs ???

Comment

ordered £18.79 incl postage not bad eh??? I dont mind that.

Comment

Good luck with it. Im pleased as it doesnt slow anything down like avg used to and zonealarm did aswell when it was scanning.

Also check out all the features, there is one that I like - a virtual key board so that you can enter stuff in secure sites like passwords and so on but it cant be key logged.

Comment

Val, make sure you get rid of all the avg files when you put on the new program. I thought Id got shot of zonealarm but kapersky told me to check by entering a search thing saying program files and up shot 4 za files which I then deleted.

Comment

thanks Heather I thought that was bargain for that price might as well put it on all the pcs .
                                    I will make sure everything is uninstalled too.

Comment

Originally posted by Heather Positive Thinker View Post
                                      Val, why dont you get it free like I did? though trial pay?

You also get a free one if you bank online with Barclays.

TrialPay Error

Buy some ink from inkclub or choose one of the other offers and you get the program free for a year.
                                      Thanks Heather
                                      I just got 15 Postman Pat books for my little boy, plus Kapersky for a grand total of £8.98 lol
                                      Brilliant value :D
                                      Tracy

Comment

thats good Tracy a real bargain ,there was nothing I really wanted at the time though and I think my price is good for 3 pcs .

Comment

Working...
                                        X