Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twickenham Cemetery - Looking for a local to take a photo!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemetery: Twickenham Cemetery - Looking for a local to take a photo!!!

I'm am after someone local to twickenham and willing to take a photograph at Twickenham Cemetery and then e-mail me a JPEG copy...

06/11/1918 Phyllis Burn 20 Years Twickenham Cemetery C 171 second row
    20/03/1912 Major James Montague Burn 45 Years Twickenham Cemetery C 171 second row

I visited Twickenham sometime ago... I went on a sunday whilst visiting my brother... No one was working at the Cemetery Office... I contacted the office via e-mail, when I returned home, They informed me that if contact was made with them during the week, someone would direct straight to the grave... Details are listed below...

Thank you

Richard
    Last edited by Caroline; 08-05-10, 07:17.

Hi Richard, welcome to FTF.

I have moved your thread into our Research section of the site - hopefully someone will be able to help you.
    Elaine

Comment

Elaine, we used to have a list of people willing to do photos/grave searches in their areas didnt we - where has that gone now please?

Comment

Any offers of help are listed on the County pages in the wiki.
        I had a look on Surrey but the closest offer was someone for the Frimley area - have just realised that Twickenham probably comes under Middlesex so probably worth checking there!
        Elaine

Comment

Richard,
          If you go to the London/Middlesex page in the wiki
          London And Middlesex
          - and scroll right down to the very bottom, you will see that one of our members (Jill on the A272) has offered to take photos in Central and some of Greater London.

If you click on her name you can send her a pm (personal message) to see if she lives anywhere near Twickenham.

If I only knew where the A272 was then it might give some indication of where Jill lives!
          Elaine

Comment

Twickenham

Elaine and Heather.. Thank You for pointing me in the proper direction, I have made contact and will let you know the outcome!!! Many Thanks

Comment

Unfortunately its a lot further out from the part of central London that I visit (the A272 is in Sussex for those that were curious)

Can any other members help out?

Comment

Twickenham is west London, towards Hounslow, not sure we have anyone in that area.
                Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

I might be able to take a photo I rely on my daughters to drive me so will see who's free next week...
                  Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Comment

Hi Richard

Did you ever get the photo? If not, I could take it for you as I live quite near and want to visit the cemetary anyway.

Comment

If not Cathyco, try me. Rod

Comment

No not to date... i am really keen to get a picture of this grave... Your Help would be great! x

Comment

Going to try to get it today. Will let you know the outcome later

Comment

This post is now complete.. I would like to say that I am fairly new to Family Tree Forum. But. I have found it really helpful in finding the information I need. I recently had contact from Cathyco and my request was carried out very quickly indeed. Excellent!!!! x
                            Last edited by richardjohnalecock; 07-05-10, 21:21.

Comment

That is good news. I will close the thread for you.

I will also move it to the Research Requests board which was set up after your original request.

It shows too why we don't delete threads!!
                              Caroline
                              Caroline's Family History Pages
                              Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
                              X