ancestry have now put up a new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancestry have now put up a new

thing on your opening page ....sending,recieving mail and also you can save,delete,put mail in a folder. ;)so i have done folders for each surname :D brenda xxx

Ancestry's new message system works

Yesterday I sent off 5 messages and I've already had an answer to one.

My efforts to contact tree owners through the now disbanded Connection service were all unsuccessful so it's encouraging to see a response so quickly.

Comment

i received a message this morning, i was very impressed with the new system.

Comment

Noticed that the internet back up system for FTM2006 is working again at last.

Comment

Has anyone found anything on the new obituaries section?

Comment

Originally posted by Heather Positive Thinker View Post
            Noticed that the internet back up system for FTM2006 is working again at last.
            I've been using it regularly, at least 3 or 4 times a week and haven't had a problem for months!
            Elaine

Comment

:(

Makes me wish I had not cancelled my subscription, and moved to find my past now!
              Families Intrested in
              Archer (DBY), Bannister (SFK/STS), Br(o/a)mley (DBY), Darrall (SAL/WAR), Florence (STS), Freeman (WAR), Grimsdell (BKM/STS), Knight (WAR), Sheldrake (SKF), Simpson (LND/STS), Smith (SFK/WAR/WOR), Tatham (LND), Tippin(s) (HEF/WAR), Wagstaff (DBY/NTT), Whitefoot (SAL/WAR)

Comment

im not a paid member so i must have got it by mistake lol i cant find it now lol brenda xxx

Comment

I wish they'd stop blithering about with the site and get some more records on - it's been such a long wait for the rest of the Army Service Records and for the LMA stuff to begin appearing.
                  Asa

Comment

Working...
                  X