Family Historian - Printing the index of Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Historian - Printing the index of Records

Good Morning, Slowly getting the hang of Family Historian. Brilliant piece of software.

I have just completed preliminary research on a friend's family tree and have 64 individuals. I have made my friend the "root" so that she can see how every one on the list is related to her.

I know there is probably a very simple answer but how do I print off the list which shows the names of Individual Records, Record Id, Dates, Birth Place and Reltionship to Root.

Would appreciate your help on this one.

Thank you.

Linda
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Is this what you want to do Linda? I wouldn't think many people do it because there are often thousands in the records window. However I can see if there are only 64 it would be useful for your friend.

How to Print The Records Window Listing
    If you want to print a report that has a similar layout to the Records Window (same columns, same data displayed) you should run the All Individuals query and print that. This query is designed to show the same information that is displayed, by default, in the Records Window. To run it click on View > Standard Queries > All Individuals. Then click on File > Print to print it. You can adjust the column widths if you wish in the Result Set tab of the Query Window.

If on the other hand, what you're after is a complete listing of all the fields in all records, laid out in the same branching style that you get in the Records Window, see How to Print a Complete Report About a Person.

Anne

Comment

Brilliant, thank you for that Anne. Played about with the first method and came up with just what I wanted.

Really must go and make some lunch.

Kind regards

Linda
      Linda - Happy Hunting

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Fhug

There is a users group website which I have found to be very helpful. Family Historian User Group - Home Page

Comment

Yes Bearger it is an excellent site. Thank you for posting. Linda
          Linda - Happy Hunting

Comment

Working...
          X