Photo restoration please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo restoration please

I would be grateful if someone could fix these up a little.

2 versions of pic one from me

Last edited by Rachel Scand; 14-03-09, 10:46.
    ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Hi Lynda

I had to crop bottom off because it was to far gone to repair, I done 2 types anthing you dont like let me know and I will change it.

Comment

Rachel and Brian,

Thank you, these are lovely. Could you tell it is the same couple in both, 25 years apart?

Lynda

Comment

This is the same couple

Comment

Originally posted by Lynda View Post
            Rachel and Brian,

Thank you, these are lovely. Could you tell it is the same couple in both, 25 years apart?

Lynda
            Don't know about the 25 years but yes
            Especially the gentleman .... absolutely unmistakeable
            ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

yeah I don't think there 25 years apart, more like 40 years apart I would say.

Comment

Yes, he has lovely eyes doesn't he. But maximum 30 yrs between .. first was on their wedding day in 1920, and she died in 1950. I can see how you thought it was more than 25 years, they have really aged haven't they. Funny I never really noticed. Eight children and a hard life on the Saskatchewan prairie farm, I guess.

Thanks again, you guys.
                Lynda

Comment

Working...
                X