Other Email Provider's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Email Provider's

I am able to use my ISP email provider via windows mail (which I am not keen on). I also have a Gmail account. Other than Hotmail who else can I use to open another email account please. Free of course.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

I used to have one with handbag.com many years ago, Margaret - it looks as though they are still available, looking at their homepage where it says "Free email".
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

You could also use.

Yahoo.com or Yahoo.co.uk
      Christine in Portugal

Comment

What about AOL is that free??? I was wondering about other free emails thanks for any info.

Comment

Of course, you have to bear in mind that if you use a free email service then you don't really have any grounds for complaint if there are any problems, e.g. emails not getting through or getting lost.
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

I use Supanet.com
            Costs £10 a year, but gives me 5 emaill addresses

Researching:
            FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

I find thunderbird the best free email software download here
              Thunderbird - Reclaim your inbox

and this is also a great bit of kit for stopping spam its called spamfighter download here

Free Spam Filter for Outlook / Express and Thunderbird - SPAMfighter

and if your looking for a nice email address why not treat yourself to a cheap domain name and use that for emails
              get cheap domains here

123-reg | Domain names | Domain name registration

hope this helps you out

Comment

Working...
              X