Thomas Bentley and family 1911 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Bentley and family 1911 ?

I wonder if any sharp eyes could help find Thomas Bentley on the 1911 ?
    He was my g grandfather, he was born in approx 1871 in (don't snigger) Willey, Shropshire. His wife Ada Turner my g grandmother died in 1899 and he remarried in 1900 to Laura Taylor.
    I have the family on the 1901 census all together. I knew that my gandmother, Nelley, had been brought up by "The Roberts" and have found my gran with that family in 1911, and have found that Mr & Mrs Roberts were in fact her aunt and uncle, Thomas's sister.
    I have tried to find Thomas and Laura, and using all the childrens names, i've used wildcards and spent money on the wrong families.
    Could anyone suggest who else to have a look at ?
    I've got to go out for a couple of hours, so if I don't reply please bear with me.

p.s I know that Thomas was alive in 1910 as he attended his father's funeral.

Thanks in advance.
    Julie

Smile, it confuses people.

Sorry Jules,..... I sniggered!........but will at least have a look.
    Could only see a TB from Cloverley Shrops whos is a Pub Manager (Bolton Arms B'Ham) with a 7 year marriage to a Louisa Jane from Staffs. Probably not yours.
    Last edited by AlanC; 11-03-09, 14:02. Reason: additional script

Comment

Thanks Alan,
      I knew people would laugh.
      I've no idea what has happened to this Bentley lot. I expect that they have made a mistake with their surname. They were Bantley on a previous census.
      Thank you for having a look.
      Julie

Smile, it confuses people.

Comment

Working...
      X