death please of ruth holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• death please of ruth holder

married to george holder 1879 lived in hunslet,leeds,yorkshire.i beleive leeds was her place of death but someone thought scotland,many thanks brenda xxx

Any idea when?

(1879 IS WHEN THEY MARRIED)

SHE'S ALIVE IN HUNSLET IN 1901 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1858
    Last edited by Jessbowbag; 10-03-09, 14:37.
    Jess

Comment

thankyou jess 1904 i think sorry brenda xxx

Comment

Deaths Mar 1902 (>99%)
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holder Ruth 46 Portsmouth 2b 337

Deaths Mar 1915

Holder Ruth _4 Barnsley 9c 390

nothing else appropraite on Freebmd
        Jess

Comment

There is a death of Ruth Holder on ScotlandsPeople, but it is after 1960. I can't see the details as I don't have any credits.
          Tracy

Comment

I think her death may have been after 1911 as there is a Ruth Holder born c1858, Weston Under Penyard, Herefordshire (same details as 1901 census) living in Hunslet in 1911.
            Elaine

Comment

last known address is 19,queens street,rothwell,on the census of 1881 it says hunslet she is 23in 1881 george allan holder died before her in hunslet.
              gertrude ruth the daughter died in lieth scotland she married a hearn brenda xxx
              Last edited by Guest; 10-03-09, 15:06.

Comment

The 1915 death looks like age 84 on the image, but I'm not certain.
                KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Originally posted by Jessbowbag View Post
                  Deaths Mar 1902 (>99%)
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holder Ruth 46 Portsmouth 2b 337

Deaths Mar 1915

Holder Ruth _4 Barnsley 9c 390

nothing else appropraite on Freebmd
                  barnsley is a stones throw from leeds so as she was a widow she may have gone to one of her family to live...thankyou jess and everyone else brenda xxx

Comment

Bren, I don't think the Barnsley death in 1902 is the correct one.
                    Using the birth date and place given for Ruth on the 1901 census, it looks as if she is still alive in 1911 - the only way to tell for sure is to view the transcript or original image of the 1911 census.
                    Elaine

Comment

i cant send for any more certs as i have just sent for 2 on the dunnett family.i wont be able to view the 1911 census as im not a paid member,but thankyou for trying,i always thought she died 1904 for some reason never mind ,brenda xxx

Comment

1911 is only viewable by credits. You don't have to be a member, just registered.
                        Census is 30 credits to view the image or 10 to view the transcript. You get more info from the image though.

Current prices (based on buying today):
                        £6.95 - 60 credits - £0.12 per credit expire 08 June 2009
                        £24.95 - 280 credits - £0.09 per credit expire 10 March 2010
                        £49.95 - 600 credits - £0.08 per credit expire 10 March 2010
                        Tracy

Comment

ruth was born tayford,hereford,england brenda xxxx

Comment

well i will have to wait.... but i will buy some when i have got a lot to look up and then i wont be wasting time and lose my time limit...thankyou brenda xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
                              Bren, I don't think the Barnsley death in 1902 is the correct one.
                              Using the birth date and place given for Ruth on the 1901 census, it looks as if she is still alive in 1911 - the only way to tell for sure is to view the transcript or original image of the 1911 census.
                              The Barnsley death was in 1915, not 1902

Comment

My apologies - didn't realise Jess has listed two possible deaths.
                                Elaine

Comment

There is a Ruth Holder, born 1857 buried 27 August 1935 in Hunslet Cemetery - on FMP from the NBI - Think that is probably your girl

Comment

Originally posted by champagnegal View Post
                                    There is a Ruth Holder, born 1857 buried 27 August 1935 in Hunslet Cemetery - on FMP from the NBI - Think that is probably your girl

thankyou;) you have found what i have found i even have the grave number went all through my holder notes and i have found it.
                                    wow i cant beleive i had it,just makes a point to look at all your old notes.thankyou everyone brenda xxxx
                                    i had her death as 26/04/1965 but i could have taken the 3 as a 6.she is burried in the same grave as her husband george.
                                    Last edited by Guest; 10-03-09, 17:12.

Comment

Working...
                                    X