lol @ POB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ POB

Just searching for a few people on Ancestry and came across one that made me laugh.

Sarah Palmer - born "Can't Tell"
    She's not alone either. She's in a Workhouse full of them!
    Tracy

It was either 'im, im or im.

Comment

Had their luggage labels come undone?
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

I bet thats my Sarah Palmer, I have been searching for her for a couple of years now and cant find a death but her son was living with her parents, she was 15 when she had him.

Bristol was the place where she was from and family lived in Wotton under Edge so if you are looking for Palmers keep an eye out for my Sarah

Edna

Comment

Hah, I love the census pages sometimes. I came across a great occupation earlier. It was 'Anything'. I can even imagine the conversation.

"So sir, what do you do for a living?"
          Answer - "Anything!"
          Hail Spode!

Comment

Originally posted by clematised View Post
            I bet thats my Sarah Palmer, I have been searching for her for a couple of years now and cant find a death but her son was living with her parents, she was 15 when she had him.

Bristol was the place where she was from and family lived in Wotton under Edge so if you are looking for Palmers keep an eye out for my Sarah
            Dates please. Charles and Isabella Palmer lived in Charfield and Sarah b. 1824 in Kingswood was their eldest daughter.
            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
            X