G Mail CHAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G Mail CHAT

I have just noticed that a list of addresses has been applied to the title CHAT. Maybe it was my fault last year when I set this up but unlikely as I never go near chat.

All sorts of business people are on this list that I will never use. How can I delete them please. I know that I can 'sign out' but I just do not want this list on my PC.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Margaret,
    At the top of that list should be your name and "Set Status here" - if you click on that you can Sign out of Chat if you don't want it used - I'm not sure if it will go away. Other than that you can highlight the address you don't want, a box will come up with three option - under the More you can opt for "Never Show" or "Blocked"
    Hope this helps,
    Marion
    There is no absolute truth - and no final answer.

Comment

There is "Options" at the bottom of the chat list and you can click on that, then select "Show in chat list - most popular" instead of "All contacts" - you could try that to see if it gets rid of the ones you don't want?
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
      X