Any one fancy a Rouse hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one fancy a Rouse hunt?

I'm having difficulty finding details on my G grandma, it might be very complicated but to start with her name should be Harriet Rouse, this is from Grandma's birth cert. (and one of her brothers) We are unable to find a marriage for her with George James Cox, but their first born was c1876 George Cox, They were living in Hackney.

From 1881/91/01 census's Harriet Cox was born c1853 Brentwood. But where was she before?

Anyone fancy a hunt.

It has been suggested that she in fact had a different surname (Moulton), but where is the evidence/proof for that when all we have is her children's birth certs. I can find Harriet Moulton!!!!
    Sue x

Looking for Hanmores in Kent, Blakers in Essex and Kent, Pickards in East London and Raisons in Somerset.

Not having much luck with this Sue. :(
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks for having a look Elaine, you tend to think you are going potty don't you?
      Sue x

Looking for Hanmores in Kent, Blakers in Essex and Kent, Pickards in East London and Raisons in Somerset.

Comment

There's a Harriett House, a domestic born c1852 Brentwood on the 1871.

Class: RG10; Piece: 1624; Folio: 115; Page: 5; GSU roll: 829931.
        Hail Spode!

Comment

Harriet House could be a possibility,

Why isn't it a bit more simple? Thanks so much for you time in looking
          Sue x

Comment

Working...
          X