Charles and Maria Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles and Maria Richardson

I have this family in 1871 = RG10; Piece: 377; Folio: 47; Page: 38 = Ely Rents and Hatton Garden.

Charles and Maria Richardson, both aged 26yrs and sons Charles 4 and Edward 1.

I have been unable to find this family after 1871 or a marriage for Charles and Maria.
    Could fresh eyes have a look please.

Sue, I can't find anything except that there's a birth for an Edward Ernest Richardson 1870 Wandsworth district which is possible.
    Asa

Comment

This is possibly Edward Ernest in 1901, living in Easthampstead, Berkshire.

Class: RG13; Piece: 1162; Folio: 55; Page: 21.
      Last edited by LangleyValeSue; 08-03-09, 21:43.
      My avatar is my Great Grandmother Emma Gumbert

Sue at Langley Vale

Comment

Not having much luck with these.
        You might have to get one of the childrenĀ“s birth certificates to get motherĀ“s maiden name.
        Elaine

Comment

Sorry Sue, have had a good look but cannot find anything:(
          Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Thanks for looking. I wonder if they may have emigrated, though I can't see anything possible in the USA.

Comment

YAYYYYYY, great success this morning.

I have found the family in Canada from 1881 onwards. They were in Lambton Ontario, found this on the IGI. Also in the family is a Sharlet Morris who in a later census is listed as mother in law.

Found the following marriage.

Charles E Richardson
              Maria Morris

Mar qtr.
              District: Lambeth
              County: Greater London, London, Surrey
              Volume: 1d
              Page: 388

Found them on a passenger list, arriving in Quebec in 1873.

The thing about this Charles Richardson is, is that I am hoping he was my g.grandfathers brother. I think the clincher might be that two of Charles and Marias children born in Canada are named Herbert and Walter and Charles had two brothers of that name, one of which, Herbert, my g.grandfather.

What does everyone else think, I know I need to get Charles and Marias marriage cert to be sure.

Comment

Working...
              X