How can I ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I ....

find the births of all Sarah's children?

Just printed 1911 census image that tells me that gt grandmother had 12 children, 6 still living and 6 who died ... I've got 7 of them via various censuses....

so, how can I track down the other 5 who must have been born between censuses.

I've looked on FreeBMD and there are so many with the same surname that it's difficult to determine who the correct ones are ... anyone please got a foolproof way of finding out ??????
    Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

Unless there's a local BMD site that has the mother's maiden name on, you'll have to look for baptisms, like I have to for my lot who aren't
    Tracy

Comment

Do you happen to know where they were buried? You can sometimes find burials online, and they usually give the ages, and sometimes the parents' names, depending on the date.

Comment

Hi Tracy ... just having a tootle on FamilySearch ... can't seem to find any baptisms for the 'known' ones :(

Comment

Hi Mary ... presume Leicester as that's where they were born

Comment

I meant in the actual parish registers.
            Tracy

Comment

If you want to give me the parents' names and address, I'll see what I can find.

Comment

Hi again ...

Me thinks you're right Tracy .. a trip to Leics RO may be necessary

Mary ... Thanks for your kind offer ... I've pm'd you the info I have

Comment

Working...
                X