Remember FTM from a stick...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember FTM from a stick...?

I gave up on that idea but have found another way to circumvent Big Brother!

A nifty little prog called LogMeIn Free version which I only need to install on my home pc. I've spent a happy morning pootling about in my tree from the comfort of my desk. I can move things about, delete them, rename them etc. and add to the tree.

In order for it to work you need to have your pc and broadband switched on -the one you want to control, that is.

What I can't do is fileshare (which I don't do anyways) and file transfer or print out one my work printer. If you want to pay for a flashier version of the software then those things are possible. You can even run the LMI prog from a USB stick with Ignition but that's an extra cost addon. It requires no software on any pc and works kind of like the Messenger style interface. It looks like only £25 a year for tie Ignition prog but when you dig deeper, you can only subscribe to the addon if you've got one of their paid for packages.

I'm off home now to see if it really has done all the things on my pc that I think I have done
Working...
X