Windows Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Live

Can any one tell me how to work the group thing in windies Live? i assumed that by sending invites and put them in the group that would be it, but it's not working, guess i'm doing something wrong.

I assumed aswell that it is like your own Private chatroom, if three of you are logged in and then you login you would be in the same room or have i got it wrong.

I've never done chatrooms before so bare in mind i'm clueless on setups :o

hi think you will find once you have a window open for one of your contacts then you can click on actions and invite contacts to join in ? or when you log on they can invite you in
    You have to be online though and not appearing as busy or away .
    And you dont automatically join in a chat ,as you may not want them or they may not want you in that conversation ??
    Grouping is just for how you want to sort them I have friends in a group and family in another just for convenience really.
    Hope I have explained it ??? if not somebody else will

Comment

Sorry for not getting back, so are you saying that everytime you login you have to keep sending an invite to join the group? if that's so then it's a strange way of doing things.

I'm definitely Confused.com ;D

Comment

hi
        its hard to explain
        when you log in and go to a contact in your contacts list you then have the option to invite other contacts who are online to join in the conversation or visa versa.
        As long as they are signed into msn they will be able to join your conversation, you can have quite a few people all chatting together .

Comment

Thanks Val, appreciated

Comment

I've just been on msn and you can put people in a group your quite right ,it looks like they get a email from you and if they accept then whenever you go on msn if they are online you can invite that group to join you ??
            I am going to test it out tomorrow will let you know

Comment

Working...
            X