Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last time searching!

Any help would be appreciated......
    I am trying to find information on Elizabeth Hatch b.1862 in Ecclesall Bierlow, Sheffield, Yorkshire.
    In 1871 she is living with her parents and siblings in Sheffield Class: RG10; Piece: 4684; Folio: 35. In 1880 both her parents die and the childen are scattered about. I think I have found her on the 1881 census as a lodger with the Beaumont's Class: RG11; Piece: 4651; Folio: 148. But after that I have not got a clue what happened to her. Can anyone find her?

Also her brother James Hatch b.1864 in Ecclesall Bierlow, Sheffield, Yorkshire.
    As with Elizabeth he is living with their parents in 1871. In 1881 , the only James that fits is the one as a pauper in the Sheffield Union workhouse. Only his birthplace is Norton, Derbyshire! I can't find anything after that until 1911 where he is living in Woodseats, Derbyshire as a boarder and widow. Can you help?

Thanks for looking at my 'problem' Hatch's again.
    Tessie

I don't know if this is her getting married in Sheffield in Q2, 1881 - Elizabeth Hatch & Henry Beaumont? They are together in 1891 - RG12, Piece 3822, Folio 73

Comment

thanks, yet again I am having trouble in finding what I need to do to get to the bit of putting in the ref number of the census you have quoted!

Comment

i have found them now thanks but not with the ref. number! Wonder if henry was the brother of the beaumont she was lodging with in 1881?

Comment

Working...
        X