Pub listings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub listings

Does anyone know of a good website that lists pubs that are no longer in existance? I used to have a link to an excellent one, but I seem to have been careless and lost it.
    Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Originally posted by JulesSmith View Post
    Does anyone know of a good website that lists pubs that are no longer in existance? I used to have a link to an excellent one, but I seem to have been careless and lost it.
    I have this one saved in favorites from about 6 years ago.
    www.midlandspubs.co.uk
    Hope this helps.
    edi.x.

Comment

There's some info in the wiki. Actually I think I'll have a look at that too as I have a couple of publicans.

Inns and Public Houses - Family Tree Forum
      Hail Spode!

Comment

thank you both
        Jules

I'anson of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Bannister of Lincolnshire. Burnett of Northumberland. Carter of Sussex and Hampshire. Goldring of Sussex and Hampshire. Fitzgerald of Goodness knows where. Smith of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Dixon of Lincolnshire. Payne of Hampshire

Comment

Working...
        X