This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo restoration: Can anyone make this any better Please

Hiya could anyone please make this photo any clearer for a 89 yr old lady amd make her happy with clearer picture of her mother ;;;many thanks for looking

borobabs passed away March 2018

My effort - I'm sure there will be better ones.

(Click for original size)
    Hail Spode!

Comment

well done James
      Just in case anybody thinks this pic is an easy one, take a look at the damage

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Yep know where your coming from Rachel just any work can only appear to make it better for Nana Lucy and at 89 dont think she wants spot on bless ;';;
        Thanks Guy ;;

Comment

Jusy giving this a nudge see if anyone else can do anything extra for me ;;;?????

Comment

Here's a quick B/W one :(
            Tried a few 'arty' filters because of the problem with the damage and lack of image.
            Not sure if this has possibilities ?

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

my one

niksmum

Comment

Hi Borobabs

Thats photo was a real tuffy, might be able to get it a bit better but will take more time.

Comment

Wow thanks folks , for trying Rachel had already told me that it had to much damage, but thought I would post for you all to have a try ;;;and Im mighty pleased with them all , Will send to Nana Lucy and let you know which one she liked , I think the softer tones are better , would be lovely with misty type background do you think???pass I havnt used any program for ages ;;;

Comment

Its only for fun this one trying me new flower brush out

Last edited by Britec; 03-03-09, 01:05.

Comment

Its only for fun this one trying me new corner brush out

Last edited by Britec; 03-03-09, 01:05.

Comment

Nana Lucy has asked me to thank everyone for the work on the photo she is over the moon with them all and I am waitning for a phone call from her tonight or tomorrow which she likes the best before asking the last favour of framing it if it isnt already framed , will let you know when she has phoned me ;;

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel Scand View Post
                          Here's a quick B/W one :(
                          Tried a few 'arty' filters because of the problem with the damage and lack of image.
                          Not sure if this has possibilities ?

Well after much deliberation Nana Lucy loves the charcoal etching one Rachel said good piece of artwork and she can see her Nana in that drawing ;;;;
                          so I wondered pretty please if you could put a oval border around it for me please , I was trying myself but couldn't find what program I had that would do borders ;;;Thank you very much dear ;;;;

Comment

Hi Babs
                            When I was playing with this one the other week I did these 2 (with a little colour) so I'll put them on here to see what you think.

The second one needs cropping a bit (sides) but you can easily do that when you print it.

Comment

Cheers Rachel will send them to her now she will be over the moon with those but could you still do oval of the charcoal one as well please lol (((hugs)))

Comment

Originally posted by borobabs View Post
                                Cheers Rachel will send them to her now she will be over the moon with those but could you still do oval of the charcoal one as well please lol (((hugs)))
                                Sure Babs
                                Brain's not up to it just now so it might have to wait until tomorrow ;)

Comment

Thats ok babe thanks very much ;;;

Comment

Hi Babs
                                    here are 2 B/W ones ... not sure if they're what you had in mind

Comment

Cheers Rachel she will be over the moon now , she wants to say thanks to you all but wonder how she is going to do that herself bless her ;;

Comment

This is Nana Lucy speaking Babs is typing it for me, Thank you very much for all your kinds work , kinds regards to you all and your families ,,,Lucy

Comment

Working...
                                        X