hi im still looking for holders....fredrick james holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi im still looking for holders....fredrick james holder

fredrick was born 1855 he was a twin to albert who died.
    he was born 1855 east dean gloucester.he married sarah ann hatton .1880.they had 5 children.
    ethel 1881 castleford york
    nimrod joseph 1884willington durham
    sarah a 1887willington durham
    fredrick james 1889willington durham
    may 1892 willington drham
    i think lived 19,qeens street,rothwell yorkshire

can anyone help with any children born to the above,if there alive can you please email me privately.
    would they be on census 1881,1891,1901,1911
    many thanks brenda xxx;)

1901 census
    Sarah Holder c 1851 Forest of Den, Gloucestershirec Head - widow
    Fred Holder c 1890 Willington, Durham,
    May Holder c 1892 Willington, Durham
    Nimrod Holder c1885 Willington, Durham
    Sarah Holder c1888 Willington, Durham
    Joseph Hotton c 1873 Shurbum Hill, Durham (son)

address 21 Albert Street, Willington, Durham

RG13; Piece: 4681; Folio: 119; Page: 20.
    Elaine

Comment

There is a possible marriage for Nimrod on freeBMD

Marriages Sep 1922
      Nimrod J Holder / Lydia Butterfield
      Auckland 10a 460
      Elaine

Comment

If they are still living in Durham in 1911 then you´ll have to wait a while for the census as Durham is not yet on line.
        Elaine

Comment

Here they are on 1891 census RG12 Piece 4102, Folio 70, page 11 and there are 3 step children in the household. John Hatton age 18, Samuel Hatton age 16 and Elizabeth age 12. The other children are Nimrod Holder age 6, Sarah A Holder age 3 and Frederick Holder age 1. All living at 8 Katherine St Willington Durham.
          Margaret

Comment

oops too slow

Comment

Bren, one of the sources for finding living relatives is searching online trees on sites such as Ancestry and Genes REunited.
              I have checked both of these and the only entries appear to be yours!
              Elaine

Comment

thankyou so much.... now i have a wife for nimrod.fantastic did they have any children?
                brenda xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
                  Bren, one of the sources for finding living relatives is searching online trees on sites such as Ancestry and Genes REunited.
                  I have checked both of these and the only entries appear to be yours!
                  elaine yes i know i have been searching them.many thanks brenda xxx

Comment

Originally posted by brenmac View Post
                    thankyou so much.... now i have a wife for nimrod.fantastic did they have any children?
                    brenda xxx
                    Well, without the certificate you cannot be sure it is your Nimrod - but can´t imagine there would have been too many Nimrod HOlder´s around at that time!
                    Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
                      Well, without the certificate you cannot be sure it is your Nimrod - but can´t imagine there would have been too many Nimrod HOlder´s around at that time!
                      yes the first nimrod died brother to fredrick .so maybe thats why he named him.its the right person as he did mary sarah haton but were not sure if that was her married name or maiden name and her first 2 children were fredricks.brenda xxx

Comment

i have just been on genes it will let me look but not post as im no longer a member.how do i get to look at peoples tree as i cant get on?i have also looked on roots too.brenda xxx

Comment

Sorry for this late reply but i haven't been online for a bit.

Do you know Sarah Ann's father?

I had a relative here,i sent off for a marriage cert,and when it arrived it described the female as a widow and it gave her father's name(deceased) which was her maiden name.

It may add another piece of the puzzle.

I was interested as i'm researching Hatton's,a few Samuels and John's pop up,it seems to be a popular christian name.
                          "As if by magic the shop keeper appeared"

Comment

I too have a marriage certificate for a young woman who had been married and divorced, had a "relationship" with the co-respondent who then died, and she then married again. Despite everything her father was a witness at this wedding.
                            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

If they are still living in Durham in 1911 then you´ll have to wait a while for the census as Durham is not yet on line.
                              Durham is on line and there is a Sarah Ann Holder, actually the only one listed age 60 in 1911 so could be your lady Brenda. You'll have to buy some credits to view the household though.
                              Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Hi, I am the Great Granddaugter of Nimrod Joseph Holder Born 1885. If you would like to contact me through here or to my email address removed that would be good you are the first person I have found who knows of Nimrod.

Thanks
                                Samantha x

Comment

Originally posted by sammyjane2011 View Post
                                  Hi, I am the Great Granddaugter of Nimrod Joseph Holder Born 1885. If you would like to contact me through here or to my email address removed that would be good you are the first person I have found who knows of Nimrod.

Thanks
                                  Samantha x
                                  Brenmac is no longer registered with the forum. However, I am sure that if another member who is in touch with her spots your message, they can put you in touch with her.
                                  Caroline
                                  Caroline's Family History Pages
                                  Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Ah I see, Ok thanks Well if anyone does know how to contact her, please pass on my message

Thanks
                                    Sam
                                    x

Comment

I'll pass it on for you!
                                      Jacky

Comment

Working...
                                      X