Looking for a burial in North Yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a burial in North Yorkshire

Can anybody spot a burial (or point me in the right direction) for Jane Brown in Kirby (or Kirkby) Fleetham, North Yorkshire between 1816 and 1842.

I had originally estimated her birth as 1780 but it must be wrong as it makes her 55 when she had her last child . So now estimating it at about 1795.

Thankyou
    Elaine

Researching - Weatherall, Spenceley, Readman, Conquer

Familyhistoryonline has lots of Jane Brown burials in N Yorks in that period but I haven't got any credits left on there to see if any are at Kirby Fleetham. Findmypast has got most of the databases from FamilyHistoryOnline now, so it would be worth checking on there if you don't have any FHO credits.
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

On Genuki, there's a link for a look-up service for monumental inscriptions for Kirkby Fleetham, which may help?

GENUKI: Kirkby Fleetham

Comment

I had originally estimated her birth as 1780 but it must be wrong as it makes her 55 when she had her last child . So now estimating it at about 1795

Hi Elaine I am slightly confused. If you thought that she was born in 1780 and she would have been 55, birth of last child, then she must have still been alive c1835. The only Jane Brown that shows up at Kirkby Fleetham was buried 18th April 1828 age 22.
        Moggie

Comment

Sorry Maudarby I thought I had edited the post to say died between 1835 and 1842:o. but it hadn't worked.

The one age 22 is too young. I'm probably qoing to enquire about the death entry on Freebmd 1840 Bedale before I try anything else as this is where she married. She had her chldren baptised in Kirkby Fleetham and her husband Jeremiah is buried there so I hoped she would be there too.

Many thanks for your help
          Elaine

Researching - Weatherall, Spenceley, Readman, Conquer

Comment

Working...
          X