Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone familiar with Smart FTP for free website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone familiar with Smart FTP for free website?

A friend (who is acutely ill at the moment) set up my sebsite using the above.

I am changing broadband provider next week and will need to change my account with FTP to link to new e mail address. My friend is too ill to help but wondered if anyone else could.

I have brought up my account and website details but cannot find in the help section a way to change my e mail details.

Is anyone familiar with this. FTP is free to non-corporates like me.
    Liz

There is a SmartFTP forum - not sure if there is anything on there which might help you.

SmartFTP Forums
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine...I saw that and was worried it would be too technical for me. I will post on there if no one else on here knows. Thanks for checking it out for me. Signing off now to do some chores...
      Liz

Comment

I can do this for you Liz there all much the same these FTP programs.

so what is it you want done all info on Smart FTP program change so you can log onto your web server?

Comment

There is an easy to follow tutorial at
          SmartFTP - Support - Tutorials
          Cheers
          Guy
          If you need help I can walk you through it.
          Guy passed away October 2022

Comment

Well I got to go out at 7.15 but be back a bit later, so maybe Guy can help if I am not here.
            dont post all your details in forum send Guy a PM or me PM with details if we need them that is still not sure what you want done.

Comment

Thank you both. I am not changing over broadband provider until 3 March so will need to install under my new e mail address. Have mailed Brian but will check out the tutorial as well. Liz
              Liz

Comment

Working...
              X