Ticket for WDYTYA Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket for WDYTYA Show

I was one of the lucky ones to get a free ticket to the show this weekend, thanks to Genealogy Printers, but.....I have pulled the muscles down the left side of my back, picking up something heavy.

I certainly won't be able to go on friday, which was the day that I intended going, so the first person to reply on this thread will have it put in the post to them first thing tomorrow.
    Janet ;)

Researching - Curr, Woolven, Beeden, Haslett, Shurey, Barton, Slade & Harding.

Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain.

Where is the show Tree Genie?

Danny
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528974734

Comment

Olympia London
      Janet ;)

Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain.

Comment

Arrrhhhhhh the first time Im first to reply and its to far for me to go:(

Thankyou anyway.

Some lucky person will get to go Im sure

Danny
        http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528974734

Comment

Sorry Danny.

I am off to bed now but if you reply on here and then PM me your address I will put it in the post as soon as I can move in the morning
          Janet ;)

Comment

Bumping, I can't believe no one wants a FREE ticket, yes I know it's late notice.
            Janet ;)

Comment

Tree Genie - OH is going - is the ticket open-ended (can be used on any day?) he can't got on Friday.
              Dorothy G

searching Gillett (Preston/Sheffield). Campbell and Hepburn in Glasgow

There's no such thing as a Free Lunch

Comment

Hi Dorothy,

Yes it is for any day, the only thing is that our last post has gone now so it wouldn't be collected until tomorrow. I will send it first class so it should get to you on saturday. Any good?
                Janet ;)

Comment

Well if you're sure - that would be great, as he's going on Sunday, he hopes with his sister...... I'll pm the address. Thanks very much

PS: Sorry - should have said, I hope you feel much better soon!
                  Last edited by Dubonnet lady; 26-02-09, 16:49.
                  Dorothy G

Comment

I'm glad to be able to pass it on, but sad it won't be me :0(

Will you ask OH to go and see Ron & Carol at Genealogy Printers so that they know their ticket went to a good home
                    Janet ;)

Comment

OK will do!
                      Dorothy G

Comment

Working...
                      X