X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help

Hi
    I am looking for my ggm Beatrice Sarah Feasey b1881 Paddington d1946
    I have found records for her from birth right through to her death, but i can find nothing for 1901, i thought i had her in dervice but cant find it now(should have printed or saved it).
    I have tried lots of different spellings (Fessey,Fesy,Pheasey Pheesey Facey and so on) but no luck.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
    Marie
    My avatar is my GGGF JJJW Hummerston
    Researching HUMMERSTON in LONDON...DAVIES in MONMOUTH....SHIRLOW/SHERLOW and MILLAR in BELFAST....MILLAR and MCGRATH in ADELAIDE SA

Originally posted by mariescott64 View Post
    Hi
    I am looking for my ggm Beatrice Sarah Feasey b1881 Paddington d1946
    I have found records for her from birth right through to her death, but i can find nothing for 1901, i thought i had her in dervice but cant find it now(should have printed or saved it).
    I have tried lots of different spellings (Fessey,Fesy,Pheasey Pheesey Facey and so on) but no luck.
    Dervice?? Did you mean Devizes (Wiltshire)?
    Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

sorry should read in service as a domestic servant
      Researching HUMMERSTON in LONDON...DAVIES in MONMOUTH....SHIRLOW/SHERLOW and MILLAR in BELFAST....MILLAR and MCGRATH in ADELAIDE SA

Comment

Not had any luck so far.

Where was she in 1911?

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Margaret found her on your other thread:
          Originally posted by margaretmarch View Post
          I searched 1901 for Beatrice S ...... b1881 Paddington and got Beatrice S Varley age 21 , housemaid, single living at 22 Courtfield Gardens, Kensington, Brompton.
          Could this be her?
          ref RG 13 piece 13 folio 35 page 20
          Margaret
          Tracy

Comment

Thanks JBee
            in 1911 she was at 162 High St Camden Town in service to Mr Samuel Edwards ( but married at this time now Hummerston)
            Orangeblossom never saw the other reply thank you will have to look into that not sure if it could be her or not.

Thanks again
            Marie

Comment

Working...
            X