1911: remainder of English counties in March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911: remainder of English counties in March

I have just had an e-mail from FMP and it contained the following paragraph:-

"We expect to launch the remaining English counties in the middle of March, and are pleased to announce that we will automatically extend any credits that are due to expire before this. Credits will be extended until the 31 March at no extra cost."

They also reiterate that the whole census will be complete by summer.
    Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
    Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
    Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
    Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
    Devine in Ireland

Dave Annal told me when I asked him at Kew on Friday that Glamorgan was going to be launched at WDYTYA next weekend. Hope so!
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Just read on further in their rather long e-mail and spotted this:-

"We will soon release the Enumerators’ original books, which list the households and heads in each area. This information could be used to identify neighbouring houses when the address information left by our ancestors makes this hard to recover. If you have already paid to view one household image in a particular street, you will be able to view the linked Enumerator’s book images for free, by returning to your saved records and then clicking through to the images. You will not be required to make further payment to view these."

So we will not have to pay extra for the traditional enumerators pages.
      Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
      Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
      Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
      Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
      Devine in Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by PeteW1959 View Post
        Just read on further in their rather long e-mail and spotted this:-

"We will soon release the Enumerators’ original books, which list the households and heads in each area. This information could be used to identify neighbouring houses when the address information left by our ancestors makes this hard to recover. If you have already paid to view one household image in a particular street, you will be able to view the linked Enumerator’s book images for free, by returning to your saved records and then clicking through to the images. You will not be required to make further payment to view these."

So we will not have to pay extra for the traditional enumerators pages.

I wonder if that applies to the transcripts as well as the original images?

Comment

Working...
        X