TalkTalk forum address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TalkTalk forum address

I am sure when reading a thread someone posted TalkTalk forum web address but I have looked and cannot find it maybe someone remembers it thanks in advance.

Granabella

The TalkTalk Members Forums
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you for that Elaine,that is the one.

Granabella.

Comment

I have just moved to Talktalk when I log onto the Members Page I would like to join the forum and be able to email them. When I try to log into the members forum I first have to set up an account but as I read it I am worried that I will be obliged to have a paperless bill. I do not want this any tips please as how to be able to post on the forum.

I found on my first bill that they had over charged me for all the extra's that I clearly told them that I did not require by £13.15 so do check your accounts well. They are going refund it and called it a computer error!

The worse thing that is happening to me is that my system is freezing only when on line and that never happened with Virgin.
        Last edited by Margaret N; 09-03-09, 22:43.
        Margaret N
        DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Thank you Margaret, I will keep an eye on things you do have to be so careful I dont accept any thing that is downloaded just in case it involves money.

Comment

I am thinking of changing back to Virgin it is all in the balance. I telephoned the TT acounts section only to find that they knew nothing about the credit that I mentioned earlier. After a very long discussion they found about £7.30 of it.
            The thought of taking one off and reversing everything is a worrying thought. If I go missing you will know that I am without both a telephone and ISP. My husband is not at all happy with me having got this all so wrong.
            Margaret N

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Margaret discuss this with them on the forum its the best way , its better than that awful music they play and somebody is online all the time .

Comment

You get charged for paper bills after the first free one with Talk Talk. Am changing to them on 3.3.09 from Tiscali.
                Liz

Comment

Dont know if you know Liz ??you can have your bill online instead and no charge for that

Comment

First I have not managed to log into the Members Page. What is my user name? Is it the setup number sent for use on day one? Or is it my email address? Or is it a name I select to be known by with the original password or even a new password? Any Help Please as I have tried all these combinations and none reckonize me.
                    I have tried to email TT about my OVERSIZED BILL - they have taken the money but claim that they cannot reply about the problem as they do not know who I am!!!!
                    I am almost certain to write off the set up fee and move on.

Val, If you look at the members page two people today are saying that they are loosing connection ADSL like we are. It is all bad news for me after three weeks of serious problems (not with talktalk) I can do without this extra hassel. Carphone Warehouse told me to get tough with the Accounts Department....Virgin do not want me back either.
                    Margaret N

Comment

Val - yes they told me about that in the sales pitch. I currently do the same for other bills too. Helps the environment and your pocket.

Margaret...I am in trepidation about the change over on Tue to Talk Talk broadband.
                      I liked their intro letter which is in casual reassuring English.
                      Liz

Comment

Liz,
                        Hope all goes well on Tuesday for TT set up. I have had a few sleepless nights with the worry about the amount of the bill.
                        I telephoned them again today and pressed the button to say I am thinking of leaving TT. I got straight through to a very user friendly man that told me it had all been a mistake and that I would get a refund in full on my next account in March but it could be April. This is a catch 22 as it takes me past my 30 days opt out clause. I read in the paper that they are not doing too well in the financial world and I think that they are living off our overpaid accounts. My friend's account that went wrong is getting his refund at £5.00 per month. I have asked for mine in full so watch your bill it really is worth paying for a paper one until you are certain all is well.
                        Margaret N

Comment

thats awful Margaret how can they pay her back at £5 per month ??? she should have demanded it all in one go

Comment

Val, I have lost my confidence with TT even though I think it may be sorted. The only problem not sorted is the Internet going off for the odd second intermittently. They tell me that it is my PC but it has never happened before and many on the help page say the same.
                            I looked at going back to BT as I have only been off twelve days and was asked £111.00
                            I can tell you that I am not the most popular person in the house at the moment.
                            Margaret N

Comment

I am with Talk Talk and last year I lost my connection. Did all the tests to show that it was an external fault and was told by Talk Talk that Bt would call to fix it but if it proved to be internal then I would have a bill.
                              BT called tested and it was external, the young man returned half hour later and explained that it was a bad connection at the bottom of the road..no problems.
                              A day or so later TalkTalk telephoned to ask if all was well which I confirmed...they then said that BT had had to dig up the road to fix the problem and confirmed that there would be no charge to me.....

I know BT did not dig up the road...but did not know if Talk Talk were exagerating the problem

Comment

they tried to charge me for a fault which the engineer confirmed was outside , but he warned me to be ready and to refuse to pay it.

Comment

Working...
                                X