Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldwide Ancestry search please

Hi

I know from when i got a PPV on Ancestry that Beatrice Walters left Southampton for New York in 1938, however i also have a death of 1984 although no place or anything else. Could someone take a look for me please and see if there is a marriage or suitable death? she was born in 1901 in St Pancras London. Her sister Olive also went out there and she died in New York so i can only imagine that Beatrice would have been around the same area

many thanks
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Hi

could anyone also look up a marriage of Olive Walters to someone with the surname of Arndt

many thanks
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

Can't see any marriages but that could be because I'm unused to looking at Worldwide Ancestry

There's a naturalization Record for Olive Walters Arndt ... born 5th March 1907.
      Issue date 9th Dec 1952 ... New York

and a death 21th May 1995 ... her last residence is also given ...
      Last edited by Rachel Scand; 24-02-09, 16:06.
      ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X