William Cottis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Cottis

I went to Witham in Essex last week got a photograph of St Nicholas Church Chipping Hill Witham.

I had to pop to the loo in a local pub and my husband (bless his cotton socks) took a photograph of a gravestone, when I got back he said I got a photograph of one of your family graves, when I looked at it I didn't have the heart to tell him I was looking for a William Collis not William Cottis.

Anyway if anybody has a William Cottis who died in Witham on the 8 Dec 1841 aged 75 and his wife Mary Cottis died 5 April 1860 aged 83, I have a lovely photograph of the gravestone that they are welcome to.

Barbara

Barbara..........don't you just love him.....lol

My OH has done the same. I have photos of every Moore and Grant at one cemetery and only a couple are mine. I can't bring myself to get rid of the others in case someone wants them.

Next time your OH wants to take piccies, could you ask him for Ketley and Tunbridge......lol

Don't know where Witham is, but I think all the Essex Ketleys are related somewhere??

Comment

Libby, he was so proud of himself lol. He hasn't got the enthusiasm for genealogy but he puts up with me and drives me to the places I want to go, mind you it did help a bit that his mother lives in Witham so I had to go and visit the mother in law lol.

Barbara

Comment

Sounds just like mine, Barbara....lol

Comment

Working...
        X