lost my spellchecker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost my spellchecker

Now have Mozilla firefox and my spellchecker has gone. It is still in add/remove programs, any ideas how to get it back?

Hi James,

If you're talking about ieSpell, that is an add-on for Internet Explorer and won't work with Mozilla Firefox.

See this page for information on the Firefox spell checker: Using the spell checker
    Sarah

Comment

Thanks Sarah

Comment

Hi,I always have to go onto my email to do a spell check hate admitting that is there some way I can have one on my top bar hope this makes sense

Granabella

Comment

Once installed, ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer be accessed through Tools in Internet Explorer.
          Sarah

Comment

I went to Spell Checker and went to download but dont understand the box with downloads in can you advice please I am not sure what to do next thank you.

Granabella

Comment

This page gives several sites (servers) you can download from: ieSpell - Download
              Just click on one of them to download. Installation and Usage instructions are given below the download boxes, under Minimum system requirements.
              Sarah

Comment

Working...
              X