T2F after 1891

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T2F after 1891

I am researching this elusive family, they have been mistranscribed on occasions, please can you help find any of them after 1891

Hansen 1881 Class: RG11; Piece: 3717; Folio: 77; Page: 62
    and 1891 RG12; Piece: 2941; Folio 17; Page 28;

The family seems to have fractured with the death of father Jorgen in 1900, I have his widow Mary with daughter Hilda in London in 1901, but none of the others.

The daughter, Agneta, recorded as Merriel in 1891 marries Richard Cynfelin Jones in 1911.

Hi there,

Dagmar is in the 1901 census as Dagmar A Hanson

Class: RG13; Piece: 4823; Folio: 61; Page: 10.

She is a visitor in the house of Fannie F Bottom

Comment

There is also a possible marriage in December 1906 you may want to follow up:

HANSEN Dagmar Julie A Strand 1b 1143

(not sure which spouse 'belongs' to this Dagmar)

Comment

This is most probably 'your' Anders Hansen in 1901:

Class: RG13; Piece: 936; Folio: 56; Page: 9

Comment

Christening record for Agneta Muriel Sophia Hansen
          Born 30/1/1880
          Christened 11/3/1880 in Wavertree, Lancs
          Of Jorgen Christian Hansen and Mary Frances

Comment

Hi Zoe

thanks for your interest

I had seen both Dagmar A and the Anders on 1901, their circumstances and pob didn't fit in

I'll look into the marriage now

I have the birth details for each of them thanks

Comment

Hi again,

Yes, sorry, you're right - I got over-excited about the Denmark connection :(

Comment

So annoying....

Think I have 3 sisters on Ancestry 1901 Scotland, yet, they are not showing up on Scotlandspeople

Annie C M Hanson
                Dagmar E M Hanson
                Augusta M Hanson

Comment

To Jammy Dodger,
                  In reply to"T2F after 1891". My name is Michael Norton, I live in Australia,my birthname was Michael Joseph Richard Cynfelin-Jones.The lady "Agneta"
                  you are trying to trace is my grandmother. Although I did not know her christian name until I saw your request. I have one black and white photograph of her with her husband Richard. I am not sure what information you require but I will be glad to help your research. I have birth certificates,marriage certificates etc.

Regards,
                  Michael Norton.
                  Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 16-08-12, 11:26. Reason: email address removed

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Michael.
                    Sorry, but have removed your email address as we do not allow them to be posted on the open forum.

Jammy Dodger has not been online for some time so it might be worth sending him/her a private message. Click on the username to the left of the initial post and you will see the "private message" option. Providing the email address is still current then Jammy Dodger will receive notification of your message.
                    Elaine

Comment

Working...
                    X