Another Ancestry deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Ancestry deal

Not quite as good as the last one i'm afraid but for anyone who missed the last deal the Aus site might still be worth looking at.

For AU$149.95 + GST tax (around £69 + GST) you can still get a good price for the UK Heritage package (equivalent to the UK Premium package) by visiting the following link

Enable Cookies - Ancestry.com.au

The Worldwide package costs AU$299.95 + GST (roughly £138 +GST).
    Last edited by Glen in Tinsel Knickers; 14-02-09, 19:41.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
    My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
    My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

I paid the $149 for this package just before Christmas.....the price does include the GST....all Australian prices quoted MUST do this.

Comment

Still a good buy compared to UK prices Glen

Comment

Originally posted by flashieboy View Post
        I paid the $149 for this package just before Christmas.....the price does include the GST....all Australian prices quoted MUST do this.
        I have included the + GST reference as the last deal pages displayed by Ancestry gave the price excluding tax, only once the transaction screen had been completed did the total figure included additional taxes become clear.

As Margaret says, compared to the current UK price it is still a good deal but not quite the 50%+ saving from a week or two ago.

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780

Comment

just a quick bump if anyone is still looking for cheaper Ancestry sub than the UK site offering.

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780

Comment

And another one

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780

Comment

Thanks for posting this Glen

My sub runs out at the end of March and I'm still deciding whether to jump ship to FMP.
              Its nice to know that I can get a cheaper deal though if I decide to stay with Ancestry.

Allie
              Researching Betton, Cook/Cooke, Fallows, Howell, Jones, Lewis, Morgan, Rogers, Weston. All in Shropshire.

Richards in Denbighshire.

Comment

I renew Ancestry end of this month.
                Ancestry have offered Essentials to me at £83.40.
                This does not include parish registers.
                On my Ancestry sub at the moment I can access PR's Pallots etc. So why have they not offered me the Premium one at £107.40??

Are there still any good offers out there for the Premium Ancestry please??
                Last edited by Katarzyna; 08-03-09, 09:48.
                Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

I received an offer of 20% off (not much but better than nothing) if you quote: "a well known coach holiday company" in the offer box hint look at my list of names and remove a 'd' from one of the surnames!
                  Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

Comment

Thanks Bo will try that
                    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

I went for renewing after a couple of months, couldn't live without it! I hadn't been offered anything to "come back" so I just renewed via quidco for the esssentials package, I got 14 days free and I have a tracked payment from quidco of £18.63. I just didn't have the confidence to try the Aus site!

It's better than nothing!
                      Sue x

Looking for Hanmores in Kent, Blakers in Essex and Kent, Pickards in East London and Raisons in Somerset.

Comment

Having failed to answer the question by comparing Ancestry sites, please does anyone know if the Aus. UK Heritage sub contains the same stuff as the UK Essential or Premium sub?

I *think* it could be the same as the UK premium (in which case it will save me about £38 instead of £15) but thought I'd ask here first

My UK sub runs out at the end of this month. If I go via the Aus. route, do I just renew there or do I just cancel/let my UK sub lapse? I could just do without having to set myself up with a new username if I can avoid it.
                        Thanks, Jools

Comment

Nudge

Comment

The price is increasing to $179.95 shortly so join up soon to get the cheaper price.
                            Kit

Comment

Working...
                            X