Paddington Old Cemetery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddington Old Cemetery

Has anyone been to Paddington Old Cemetery?

I have 2 rellies who died in the Paddington district and I am wondering where they are buried. I have found a link to Brent Council who runs the cemetery but they are not open til Monday.

Anyone with experience of searches in this cemetary would be very helpful.

Thanks
    Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

Fi, are you sure they will be in Paddington Old cemetery?

If not, and if it's any help to you - I had rellies living in Paddington & Marylebone from 1855-1939 and have found many of them in Marylebone cemetery, which is now known as East Finchley cemetery.
    Sorry I don't have the phone number now (its on-line if you google, plus map) but the chap called Steve will look up the registers and give you the plot number/s, as long as you can give him name and the date of death. I've spoken to him a few times and he's very friendly and helpful. He calls you back if he can't find it straight away. When he couldn't find some of mine, he suggested where I might find them buried.
    Good luck.
    Karen x

Comment

Thanks Karen, I will try him then. There are some very helpful people about!!
      Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

Comment

Working...
      X