Finding a living person.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a living person.

Can someone tell me how I could check a name and address I have from a 1986 death cert to see if the person is still there???

It is in Warrington, Cheshire.

Thanks.

I have living people searches with FMP. Do you want me to try Libby?

If yes, PM me the details.
    Kit

Comment

Sent it, Kit. Thanks.

Comment

Slight problem Libby. They have taken living person searches off the FMP subscription package. I have emailed them and asked for it to be restored as they can't remove part of your subscription during the period of the sub.

Once it is sorted I'll do it for you. Sorry about this.
        Kit

Comment

That's OK Kit. When you can....

Comment

Good morning Libby.....I am only 17 miles from Warrington...and in the 1970`s a lot of young married couples from Liverpool bought houses on the outskirts of Warrington as they were much cheaper than in Liverpool....ie Penketh/ Sankey/Great Sankey and Burtonwood areas...my cousin included ...she still lives there and I visit periodically.....I can be in Warrington in 20 mins.....so if you have no luck with your search with Kit,let me know and I`ll see if I can find out any info for you....regards...allan;)
            Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
            oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
            adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
            merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
            coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Thanks Allan.......I've pm'd you as well.

Comment

Oh lol Libby, just try reading your initial post again!! lol Suppose you can see what I thought?!

Comment

LOL Merry..............I meant the informant.......

I've been trying to help my s-i-l's step aunt find if she has any half-siblings...and was excited to get the death cert of her father with a "daughter" as informant.

Allan has offered some help.

Thanks.

Comment

You could try the phone book, or 192.com:

Residential Numbers - The Phone Book from BT

People Search - People Finder - 192.com

Comment

Hi Mary...allan here...I went to the address this morning and the lady in question moved out in 1989....but she moved back to the same Lane in 1992...I was so frustrated as I know she is in this Lane but don`t know what number....Its on a very small twisty lane with over 100 houses in it and people don`t even know there next door neighbours names..honestly...very weird...anyway...Libby will be asleep now and I have PM`d her ,but I was wondering whether it would be possible to find which number this lady has moved to through the electoral role??? is this possible do you think....allan
                      ADDED....OK MARY...JUST FOUND HER AND HER FAMILY ON 192.COM....I`ll PM Libby ....allan
                      Last edited by garstonite; 13-02-09, 15:47.
                      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
                      oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
                      adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
                      merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
                      coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Thank you so much, Allan. That was above and beyond the call!!!

I will go to the site Mary's given me and see what I can find.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Comment

Working...
                        X