Census for Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Census for Marshall

I am hoping someone can kindly find James and Sarah Marshall on 51 and 61 census, if possible. I have what I think is the correct 41 census, James bc 1790, Sarah bc 1788, living in Hammersmith, St Paul. With them is Daniel age 11, Henry 3, and James 18. I have unconfirmed deaths in the 1860's and one in 1872.

Other children were Emmeli, Eliza and Sarah who aren't on the 41. Trying to find the correct census.

Thanks very much,

treesa

You mentioned an unconfirmed death in 1872. Which one were you thinking of? If it's Sarah who died in Stepney and I'm looking at the right person on the census in 1871, she is living with a son called James b abt 1830. This seems quite a large age discrepency with James aged 18 in 1841. The Stepney James was born in Wapping.

There are possible deaths in the 1840's (for both James and Sarah) in Kensington district which covered Hammersmith.

Comment

There was a death in Stepney 1872 for a Sarah, similar age. Clutching at straws at the moment!!:D
      The deaths you mentioned seem much more likely, so perhaps that's why they are only on the 41 census.

Comment

There are other deaths for James in 1852 and Sarah in 1854, 1856 for Kensington. So perhaps they both died before 51 or one of them died after?

Comment

Working...
        X