Essex Records Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essex Records Office

I am sure this has been mentioned before but just in case it hasn't, Essex Records Office have put quite a few Essex Paris Records on line. If you type in SEAX and register, you can view them for free.

Barbara

Barbara, could you please tell me how to find them? I must be doing something wrong, because all I can get is lists of microfiches!
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

If you go to the Menu, then on the right hand side Image Search, then just type in baptisms for the text, it should come up.

Barbara

Comment

Oh yes, thanks. I remember looking at this before now. I do wish they would give their site an overhaul! It always baffles me.
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Thank you for that. I'll be spending some time looking at these as soon as I get my own computer back!
          Jenny

Comment

Parish Registers at the Essex Record Office

There are very clear instructions here ... the website author is a member of FTF.
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I was all excited noting that some of the parish registers for Essex were going to be on line but I haven't found any that are, am I doing something wrong? I have followed the instrutions, can you suggest one that is on line so that I can follow it through and find it.
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X