Help 1901

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help 1901

I am looking for Beatrice Sarah Feasey in 1901 and coming up with nothing can anyone help please.

I have her from birth in Paddington 1881, marriage in 1910 and and entry on 1911 where she is a live in domestic (no sign of her husband) with her son.

I have tried several variations of her name but still get nothing

any help or ideas please

Thanks
    Marie
    My avatar is my GGGF JJJW Hummerston
    Researching HUMMERSTON in LONDON...DAVIES in MONMOUTH....SHIRLOW/SHERLOW and MILLAR in BELFAST....MILLAR and MCGRATH in ADELAIDE SA

Hi Marie

I can't see her either, there is a good chance she was in service already in 1901.
    Have you managed to track down the rest of her family?
    Last edited by vikki brace; 11-02-09, 13:47.
    Vikki -
    Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Comment

Neither can I find her. What else do we know about her prior to 1901?

...Dugless

Comment

What about the family she's working for in 1911, is she with them in 1901?
        Hail Spode!

Comment

I searched 1901 for Beatrice S ...... b1881 Paddington and got Beatrice S Varley age 21 , housemaid, single living at 22 Courtfield Gardens, Kensington, Brompton.
          Could this be her?
          ref RG 13 piece 13 folio 35 page 20
          Margaret

Comment

Thanks everyone in 1911 she worked for Mr Samuel Benjamin Edwards of 162 High St Camden town.
            Sorry should have said her married name in 1911 was Hummerston and she was with her son Albert.
            I have all others in her family in 1901 and she is not with them either.
            I didnt think to look at Mr Edwards family in 1901 but will check that now

Thanks again
            Marie
            My avatar is my GGGF JJJW Hummerston
            Researching HUMMERSTON in LONDON...DAVIES in MONMOUTH....SHIRLOW/SHERLOW and MILLAR in BELFAST....MILLAR and MCGRATH in ADELAIDE SA

Comment

Working...
            X