This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spybot search and destroy

Help please , I have allowed a registry change that I am sure is from dodgy e-mail I recieved late last night Valentine card from America someone called gina.
    removed from e-mails and also from deleted ones so cannot tell you anymore reg that ;;;but have come on this morning and in rush to get onto site and also answer e-mail from daughter

I allowed a registry change that I didnt notice said card ,,,dam dam dam ;;
    How do I get into tools on spybot to see latest reg changes I have done on that;;;please
    Last edited by borobabs; 11-02-09, 13:05.
    borobabs passed away March 2018

Have done a system restore to the 9/2/09 will this be enough do you think or not ;;???

Comment

I think Babs if you go into alerts on zonealarm it gives a list of stuff

Comment

Isn't zonealarm just a firewall?
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

I dont have zonealarm its spybot tools I wanted to get into ;;;
          havnt mentioned zone alarm Val , ,,,get your specs on mrs;;;;lol

Comment

oops sorry Babs LOL if you right click on the Spybot icon on your taskbar at the bottom then left click on Show Log

Comment

That doesnt work on mine Val if I L.click I get it opening and if I R. Click it goes to open at top and properties at bottom ;;;
              still carnt find how to get into tools, and know someone of here told me before ,,,dam should have printed it off ;;

Comment

are you talking about the little box with the padlock on it Babs at the bottom in your Taskbar ????

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                  are you talking about the little box with the padlock on it Babs at the bottom in your Taskbar ????
                  o Val Im not Im talking about the spybot symbol on desktop that I have to open it with ;;;
                  Once in it doesnt matter what I go to there is no list that says tool ;
                  In the help menue it tells you what you can do from tools, but not how to GET at the tools part ;;;sob feel daft but funny no one else can tell me either ;;??

Comment

if you right click on the box at the bottom Babs then click settings it shows you whats been allowed or not

Comment

Val I dont have a box at the bottom only have the one on my desktop ;;;??

Comment

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh done it Val , I had to do to advance mode to find what I was looking for , have checked twice now and carnt see anything with card in it so well chuffed ;;;fingers X ;;
                        Thanks for trying to help me babe l;;;

Comment

sorry I couldnt help wonder why you dont have the icon on your taskbar??

Comment

Never mind babe not worried about that ;;;lol
                            I just go to desktop to open it

Comment

Working...
                            X