Cleaning Computer XP/Vista/Judy from the States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning Computer XP/Vista/Judy from the States

Just thought I would clean my grandsons Computer cookies and other things following" Judy " from the States 1 stop Routine Maintenance but he has a Vista Computer when I went to Start then Search the search page isent the same am now wondering do I need a diffenent Routine hoping some one can advise thanks in advance.

Follow these basic steps should help you clean up your pc.

1) Download and run Ccleaner to clean up unwanted rubbish of your pc.

2) Uninstall unwanted programs.

3) Go to run type msconfig, go to startup tab and take ticks out of stuff your dont want to load on startup.

4) run a good registry program like regvac Computer Software from Super Win Software
    run the program to all errors are fixed. I have used this program works a treat.

5) Defrag your hard drive

I hope this helsp you out

Comment

Originally posted by granabella View Post
      Just thought I would clean my grandsons Computer cookies and other things .....
      My advice would be that if it's not your computer then leave well alone! ;)
      Elaine

Comment

I agree with Elaine - on a Vista computer, deleting cookies is not going to make any difference to performance, but if your grandson doesn't remember his passwords for all the sites he uses, you could be in his bad books!
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

I agree with Elaine and Kate. If it's not your computer then leave well alone.
          Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thank you all I will take note, but I really wanted to do Judys 1 step Maintenence Routine as I have done it on my Xp Computer also I now have a Vista so in the future I would have wanted to do it on mine but I wont risk it and will follow what you have said thank you.
            Granabella

Comment

Working...
            X