FTM 2009 Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2009 Update?

Has anyone else got this? I had a 'pop-up' when I went to open my programme, so I looked on the link to FTM website to see what it was about. It's apparently got more charts, better Source management, and publishing books (or summat - I've never understood that bit on the old system, so certainly can't say what it's about!), so I downloaded it.

Now I can't find how to get to the tutorial or manual that's supposed to be downloaded with it.

Has anyone else got this? Can anyone tell me how to find out what - and how - it does? ....Does anyone understand what I'm on about??...

Bee.
    Bee~~~fuddled.

Searching for BANKS, MILLER, MOULTON from Lancs and Cheshire; COX from Staffordshire and Birmingham;
    COX, HALL, LAMBDEN, WYNN, from Hants and Berks; SYMES (my mystery g'father!) from anywhere near Bournemouth.

You really have to use the program and get used to what it will do, if you click on the Help button there are some usefull features there such as tutorials which will tell you all about the program and how to use it's features.
    Best Wishes
    Ron
    www.genealogyprinters.com

Comment

Hi Bee, yes I've just downloaded it too. Not had chance to find all the new bits yet.

I do quite like the calendar, nice to see who was born/married at a glance. Not too sure what I will use it for tho..lol

Update: the 'help' index has been updated to include all the new features.
      Last edited by Crafty Sue; 10-02-09, 12:38.
      Sue

Comment

Sue where did you find the calendar I have looked in the help file and all over but cannot find it , woulds love look at that
        borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

If you click on Publish, when that page loads up, down the left hand side click on OTHER,it is then loads up

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Thank you Alan who I like that Im printing that off now , thanks Sue as well for bringing it to our attention
            borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Oh, thanks Sue - I didn't realise the 'help' section had all the new stuff in it. Silly me!

I'll take a look - trouble is, I can't remember what it didn't do before, so it's hard to know if I'm better off or not. Was I missing the new things before we got them? Probably not!;)

Bee.
              Bee~~~fuddled.

Searching for BANKS, MILLER, MOULTON from Lancs and Cheshire; COX from Staffordshire and Birmingham;
              COX, HALL, LAMBDEN, WYNN, from Hants and Berks; SYMES (my mystery g'father!) from anywhere near Bournemouth.

Comment

I'm a bit slow :o sorry - but glad your question was answered Bee.

I know what you mean! I'm sure I'm missing bits that may or may not have already been there!
                Sue

Comment

Forgot to say thanks Bee, for reminding me that I hadn't registered my copy. For some reason it wouldn't complete the registration so I left it.

Had another go today and it went through ok, so downloaded the update! and I got a months free Ancestry tacked onto my sub ;)
                  Sue

Comment

Working...
                  X