2 marriage look ups please,might possibly still be alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 marriage look ups please,might possibly still be alive

Hi I have been on freebmd and Lancashirebmd and although I have found the births of 2 new family members (yipee) I can`t post their names as they were born 1920 and 1923...so they could possibly still be alive...if anyone who has Ancestry would possibly look up 2 marriages for me could they PM me for the names please...thanks...allan;)
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Allan

The only way, at the moment, of finding marriages that late is by trawling every quarter. Only the births are transcribed at the moment.

I am assuming that it is marriages for the 2 births that you found that you want?

Comment

thanks Margaret....I didn`t know that...a member is checking on ancestry for me now...I have had 3 great results already today....absolutely delighted ...although I have a relation who lives in America who`m I have just informed his grandad was married before he married his nan...so these 2 family members children are very close relations to him...he is an only child and will be delighted...allan;)
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire

Comment

found one marriage in 1945...can`t find the other one....waiting for one kind members search on Ancestry...allan

Comment

I've found one in Northwich but not found anything in W.Derby I've done 1938 to 1943 and am working back from 1948 at mo
          Clare

Comment

thanks very much Clare..I do appreciate this...I know of the Northwich Oakes clan...they are no relation....allan

Comment

I didn't have the faintest idea where it was! Have just found one in Stoke? in 1943?
              Clare

Comment

No Clare...we have to look at the possibility that A**** may have gone to America to marry a USA military forces man...a lot did from Garston..they married servicemen from the Burtonwood USA base...all the girls used to go to the camp for dances etc...thanks for your dedicated help...allan;)

Comment

No problem. That sounds like a really interesting search

Clare
                  Clare

Comment

Working...
                  X