Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elizabeth Merrick Oakes B 1894

HELP!!!!!...lol
    ok,so this morning whilst trawling through freebmd.org.uk I was checking on all my grandads siblings....
    in 1874 my gg grandfather Daniel Oakes married Marianne Merrick in Garston,St Michaels church...they had 9 children that I know of ..the first being Thomas 1874 and the last being Sarah 1890
    and I have now come across
    ELIZABETH MERRICK OAKES Born West Derby(garston register district) 1894.June qtr...she is not in my tree and she`s not on Lancashirebmd..could some kind soul see if they can find her birth registration for me as SHE HAS TO BE PART OF MY FAMILY...BUT WHO ARE HER MOTHER AND FATHER...i WOULD HAVE THOUGHT Daniel and Marianne......any advice please?...allan;)
    ADDED...just found elizabeths death on freebmd in sept 1894 so she lived only about 3 months....would you agree she has to be Daniel/Mariannes last baby??...allan
    Last edited by garstonite; 07-02-09, 08:26.
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

from free BMD

Births Jun 1894
    Oakes Elizabeth Merrick
    W. Derby 8b 629

Deaths Sep 1894
    Oakes Elizabeth Merrick age 0
    W. Derby 8b 407

You would need the certificate to find the parents!
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine...I was hoping to see if there was West Derby, Wavertree on a cert this would definitely mean she was born in Garston...regards...allan;)
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire

Comment

The IGI is showing an entry for:
        Elizabeth Merrick Oakes, baptised 19 Jun 1894 at St Michaels Garston, daughter of Daniel Oakes and Mary Anne, so it looks like she is part of your family !!

This batch number is I021888, I don't know if thats extracted or submitted.
        Diane
        Sydney Australia
        Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

Diane....thankyou so much...I`ll check that out...definitely my g grandads little sister...thats great news....you`re wonderful...having superb results today...too good to be true...yipee...lol...allan:D:D

Comment

Working...
          X