cooper photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cooper photos

Hi i am looking for any picture of the cooper family from wattisham, combs, battisford or ilford london

Hi, I am looking for a CLAUDIA Cooper who married an Ernest Snell (r had a child by him in 1910). Anyone in your Tree with the name Claudia please?

Comment

Hi i dont think so ..maybe you shold give me more names to see if that helps
      shell

Comment

has anyone got any old pictices of battisford wattisham..and any of the cooper family
        regards
        shell

Comment

there is a place here you can upload a ged com then you will see all who are researching the same names.if you ask for help to do it you will be helped brenda xxx

Comment

Originally posted by brenmac View Post
            there is a place here you can upload a ged com then you will see all who are researching the same names.if you ask for help to do it you will be helped brenda xxx
            sorry how do i upload on what?
            regards
            shell

Comment

cann u explain more please
              shell
              Last edited by shell31; 14-04-09, 09:38. Reason: spellin

Comment

Shell, do you keep your data on a family tree program on your computer or an external site such as Ancestry.

If so you can export what is called a GEDCOM file - which is basically a data file which contains names and dates of people in your tree.

You can then upload your GEDCOM file on to this site, and your data is entered into our Names Database which other members can search to see if they can find a match with their own research interests.
                Elaine

Comment

Working...
                X