Need a bit of help - my RAWSON family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a bit of help - my RAWSON family

I have family called RAWSON who have children christened in Normanton upon Trent, Nottinghamshire.

Initially I only had Elizabeth born 1779 parents Francis and Ann (kindly looked up at Notts Archives for me by Kite Runner some while ago.)

Yesterday I was browsing on Ancestry and came across the rest of Francis and Ann's children on the Ancestry Christening records.

John 1778
    Elizabeth 1779
    Joseph 1781
    William 1783
    Francis 1786
    Robert 1788
    George 1790
    Thomas 1793

Can anyone find a marriage for Francis and Ann? I would think it was sometime in the late 1770's.

I think I may have found a marriage for son Francis to an Ann on Pallots. He is also on the 1851 census too.
    Last edited by Margaret in Burton; 06-02-09, 11:19.

only one showing is Francis Rawson to Ann Derry 15 June 1813 south collingham.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post
      only one showing is Francis Rawson to Ann Derry 15 June 1813 south collingham.
      Hi Julie

Yes, that's the one I saw. I reckon that's the son. Just wondered if I had missed something.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

yep,

I'd say its the son too, I dont have any baptisms at all for N.o.T so this would indicate they are either on Hugh Wallis or Familysearch.
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Redacted

Comment

Hi PenelopeI'll try to remember that. Mine are around the 1780-1795 mark at the moment. Can't find anything on the parents yet but they must have been born around 1755.

Comment

Working...
            X