Email advice needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email advice needed please

My god daughter lives in Kenya and we email regularly.

The last month I am getting her emails but she's not getting mine. We have discussed this on the phone but can't work out why.

I am AOL and she has a Hotmail account. I have got several friends that also have got AOL accounts to email her and she has received their's.

Any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks

Linda

There have been a lot of problems with AOL emails over the past few weeks. They seem to be getting over zealous with spam reduction and have blacklisted the mail servers of several ISPs and mail services.

I don't know exactly what is and isn't blocked, but I have had problems communicating with AOL recipients from my ISP e-mail account (PlusNet) and my Hotmail account. Googlemail seems to be ok at the moment, as is my university account.

This may not be the case with you, but I would suggest contacting AOL customer support and see if they can throw any light on the subject.

Has your god daughter checked her junk mail, just in case Hotmail has decided to put it in there?
    Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
    Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
    Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
    Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
    Devine in Ireland

Comment

Thanks Pete,

Yes she has checked her junk mail.

I'll give AOL a ring now, thanks for your help

Linda

Comment

Working...
      X