wdytyr names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wdytyr names

it seems lots are asking for help.but are they putting there names down for the draw.its a shame because without this help i wouldnt have found lots of mine.;)go on put your name down.;)but be ready for a week of work,have plenty paper and sharpend pens brenda xxx

Good idea Brenda. One of my most cemented brickwalls has cracks now due to wdytya and the wonderful folk on here.
    Kit

Comment

its a shame because the help is there and no-one is accepting the free hard work.so far only one has put there name down.brenda xxx

Comment

I want help but as I keep jumping from one bit of my tree to another, I have not collected the necessary background information for any one problem.

I think I will focus on my mother's side. They are Liverpool and probably Liverpool-Irish. So I expect to end up with lots of brick walls.

All that remains is for me to actually collate and review my information.

Brenda, thanks for the prompting.

Hugo

Comment

your welcome people are mising out on such wonderfull help,start with one family and then when you have gone as far as you can go to another,good on you for putting your name down,they work so hard for us brenda xxx

Comment

Hugo if you are working on different families put up your current problem on each one. I did that. It also does n't have to be a huge problem but could be filling in holes in your research ie missing on certain census entries. You get a whole week dedicated to you. Just be aware you will be busy that week.
            Kit

Comment

Working...
            X