Anyone need something to Do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need something to Do ?

I need help folks I am so near yet so far,I have been told where my Great Grandparents are buried but cant for the life of me find the death dates, and the cemetery just wont look them up unless I have them,I have the birth dates they are,
    John G Livermore born 1863 in Kentish Town London,father was Joseph.Mother Sarah.
    Lydia Milly Catherine Livermore,born 1869,in Kensington London,Father William Taylor mother Anne.
    They lived when married in Finchley London N2

I would be so grateful if anyone could find the deaths,I did think I had found John but it turned out to be a child with the same name.
    regards Patti

*******always searching*********
    for Bracey.Speck.Gusterson.Taylor.Livermore.

Any idea of a date range for the deaths?

Comment

No not aclue I am afraid,only by the dates of the childrens births I suppose which is from 1886 to 1903.
      regards Patti

Comment

have you found them on the 1901 census, which is the last census you saw them on? Which cemetery is it?

Comment

The trouble is at the moment it's still a case of trawling the GRO indexes from the mid-1920's onwards ......do you have the marriage certs for any of their chidlren? Might indicate whether dad was alive or not.

Comment

There is a lydia livermore on the 1911 census living in barnet, middlesex birth date of 1870

Comment

I found something for John G Livermore in 1926

I did a search range from 1900 - 1935 for deaths he was the only one to come up.

Vol 3a page 448 Barnet

Could be a wild goose chase but you never know

Edit to say yeah I see thats the one you found its a baby with the same name.

Comment

found them in 1901 and 1911 on the censuses. If you'd like the details please pm me your email and I will forward
                Margaret

Comment

also a john livermore in barnet, middlesex (same household I expect)!

Comment

Sorry for the delay my e mail was not telling me you were replying, yes I just saw them on on 1911 census, only the notes part,not got a sub yet,strange isnt it !
                    regards Patti

Comment

No I dont have any marriage Certs for the family yet,might have to go down that road.
                      regards Patti

Comment

Working...
                      X