H.O 107/1916 Camborne Pengegon

Richard
    Jane
    ??? Jane..... its transcribed as Saren cant quite make my mind up
    Mary
    Ann
    James
    John

this is for a contact I have recently made just trying to clear up a couple of bits before I meet him

Thankyou

Cant get ancestry at the moment Linda
    Pam

Comment

Trezona Richard 71 Head Copper Miner Cambourne, Cornwall Pengigan, Camborne, Cornwall
      Trezona Jane 56 Wife Copper Miner's Wife Cambourne, Cornwall Pengigan, Camborne, Cornwall
      Trezona Sarah 20 Daughter At Home Cambourne, Cornwall Pengigan, Camborne, Cornwall
      Trezona Mary 19 Daughter Miner's Daughter Cambourne, Cornwall Pengigan, Camborne, Cornwall
      Trezona Ann 16 Daughter Miner's Daughter Cambourne, Cornwall Pengigan, Camborne, Cornwall
      Trezona James 14 Son Miner's Son Cambourne, Cornwall Pengigan, Camborne, Cornwall
      Trezona John 10 Son Miner's Son Cambourne, Cornwall Pengigan, Camborne, Cornwall

Regards
      L
      Last edited by It_Is_I_Leclerc; 31-01-09, 11:02. Reason: tidy up

Comment

Oh dear if you make it Sarah still havent solved the problem, then she isnt with the family in 41 and no baptism for her yet all the others were. Bu in 41 there is a Jane abt the right age who was.

back to the drawing board

thankyou very much for looking

Comment

Had another look and you can see a difference in the writing of the J in Jane and S Sarah, although there is a bit of a scribble after the Sara.. , possibly Sara Jane ??
          L

Comment

FreeCen have transcribed her as Susan!
            Elaine

Comment

Thats what I had it as as well Elaine but none of the other info I have ties her in anywhere else a real puzzle.

Ill have another go later between hospital visits

Thankyou for looking

Comment

Working...
              X