Ancestry - compeltely blank!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry - compeltely blank!!

Ancestry seems to be completely down, I don't have anything at all on the home page!! Am very cross as I'm going out in half an hour and I wanted to look up my Eliza Smith and her knocksters shop before I go!

Clare
    Clare

Same here, Clare ! I just get a message saying "Internet Explorer cannot show the page"
    Joan died in July 2020.

Comment

Me too I keep getting

Connection Interrupted

The document contains no data.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Most annoyed

Jill
      Last edited by dahaniuk; 31-01-09, 08:41. Reason: Changed my mind about content

Comment

Glad it's not only me but got up early, made my coffee and was looking forward to some peaceful searching and it's thwarted. The service recently has been very bad, which is dreadful when we pay alot for it, (ok not as much as I should have with the handy hint on here!) and so frustrating as I had my hour nicely planned!
        Clare

Comment

Same here too. Tried to get in through ancestry.com instead, but although the homepage comes up it won't let me log in. :(
          Sarah

Comment

Me too and I use Firefox - doesn't even connect "Connection interrupted - this document contains no data". Help where has it gone!!!????
            herky
            herky
            Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Phew glad its not me then, also get page not found.
              Is it a sign they are loading up more goodies for us.

Comment

Me too. Wish it would come back.
                Kit

Comment

Ancestry.com comes up with a message: "We’re sorry but this page or feature is temporarily unavailable. We are undergoing maintenance or resolving some errors. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience at this time." Could be they're doing routine backups.
                  Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

I've just managed to get in to au
                    Robert

Comment

It's back here too but I had to re log in.
                      hekry
                      herky
                      Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Well I can get the search page, but it's telling me there are no records for the names I want in UK or Aus.

No Smiths????????????????/

Comment

I'm getting the little boy with his rope on the uk site. :(
                          Elaine

Comment

I'm still getting "Internet Explorer cannot show the webpage" :(
                            Joan died in July 2020.

Comment

Elaine Im getting the same..wonder if they are adding new stuff?

]

Comment

Can log in through Firefox, but when you do a search, the boy with the rope appears.

Comment

I'm at the UK site. Try clearing your cache and try again. The search isn't working, though. I guess we just need to give them time to sort out their problems.
                                  Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Light View Post
                                    Elaine Im getting the same..wonder if they are adding new stuff?

The London parish records, = she asks hopefully.

Comment

oooh that would be nice wouldn't it.

The LMA records.

Ancestry is working for me now.

Comment

I just tried and it said that ancestry is closed for maintance and corrections sorry for any inconvience please try later
                                        GWEN

Comment

Working...
                                        X