Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News about when the 1911 census will be on Findmypast sub

Taken from the latest newsletter:

The census will be available on findmypast.com later this year, as part of a brand new subscription package. Existing findmypast.com subscribers will be offered an add-on package at a preferential rate.

KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Thanks Kite

My gamble paid off! I have a sub which I took out at a cheaper rate end of December, but I have not heard anything from FMP myself!

Janet

Comment

I wouldn't say it paid off yet as we don't know the details such as when and how much. I think a lot of people were expecting the 1911 would be included in their existing sub at some stage, rather than needing to upgrade to a dearer one.
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

What they haven't said, is that "later this year" the 1911 census will be up for grabs (images only), so there is a chance that someone else will buy it, i.e. Ancestry.

OC

Comment

I wish they'd get the job of putting it on line COMPLETED, lol.
          Cost of subscription is immaterial until they can provide the service some of us require.

Jay
          Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

I can see that FMP will become even more expensive or the new package with the 1911 census wont include everything else that we can access.
            Kit

Comment

Working...
            X