• Show
Clear All

• Merry is wonderful

Just had to say that.

Joy

lol! stop right there!!!! :D

Comment

Okay :D

Suffice to say, I had lost something after change of computers, and she has found it again, and it's about my Grandad.
      Joy

Comment

Originally posted by Joy Dean View Post
        Okay :D

Suffice to say, I had lost something after change of computers, and she has found it again, and it's about my Grandad.

Well why can't she find my Agatha!!!!! lol

Nobody else can either....but that's beside the point.

She is very good at headstone cleaning....

Comment

Yes, she is!
          ~ with love from Little Nell~
          Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Just sent a photo of my Grandad so you can put the face to the Gazette article.
            Joy

Comment

Seconded! :D

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

I agree Merry is great.
                Kit

Comment

Yes. She is a gem.
                  Pam

Comment

I totally agree.

She found someone for me yesterday in a few minutes when I had been looking for hours.

I'm usually quite good at finding folks when their mistranscribed etc but this one really stumped me.

Thanks again Merry and for that link to the South Derbyshire BMD site.

Comment

Suffice it to say that Merry was the person who finally found, who we believe to be, the VERY elusive Harry/Henry Smith, after 5 years of my searching. So you can all guess how I feel about her. She's fantasmagorical :D
                      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

I hope Merry's getting ready for an onslaught of 'Brickwalls' ....... clear the desk Merry!!!
                        Jean
                        Jean....the mist is starting to clear

Comment

Yep she is wonderful. I dont know how she does it but she turns them up when you feel you have tried everything. Im getting worse as I get older, I dont have the patience I had 6 years back, or even 3 years back and the dodgey eyes dont help. Good job we have people like Merry to help us

Comment

And all done with a 'Merry' quip here and there...:D
                            Avatar....My darling mum, Irene June Robinson nee Pearson 1931-2019.

'Take nothing on its looks, take everything on evidence. There is no better rule' Charles Dickens, Great Expectations.

Comment

* wonders if Merry is blushing

Merry, was it just The Gazette, or the London Gazette, or whatever, please?
                              Thank you.
                              Joy

Comment

Aw, lovely, she is cool ;-)

Comment

Will you people please stop shoving this thread back to the top again!! :(:D

There are loads of helpful people on this site!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merry Monty Montgomery View Post
                                    Will you people please stop shoving this thread back to the top again!! :(:D

Didn't you just shove it back up yourself :D:p

Edited by Merry: No, I waited until it was already at the top. I've spent all day trying to answer other questions in order to nudge this on to page 2! lol Merry x
                                    Last edited by Merry Monty Montgomery; 29-01-09, 17:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Merry Monty Montgomery View Post

Right again Merry lol

Elaine.......Spain. Mary in Italy. Night Owl. To name just 3 and you all deserve a little praise for the help you give.;)
                                      Pam

Comment

Working...
                                      X